Women of every culture and society are facing the dilemma of identity. Traditional views of what it means to be a woman and changing cultural and marital roles are causing women conflict in their relationships with men. Women are under tremendous stress as they struggle to discover who they are and what role they are to play todayin the family, the community, and the world. In this expanded edition of Understanding the Purpose and Power of Women
, now including helpful study questions following each chapter, best-selling author Dr. Myles Munroe examines societies attitudes toward women and addresses vital issues such as:
- Are women and men equal?
- How is a woman unique from a man?
- What does the Bible really teach about women?
- Is the woman to blame for the fall of mankind?
- What are the purpose and design of the woman?
- What is a womans basic communication style?
- What are a womans emotional and sexual needs?
- Are women meant to be leaders?
- What is a womans potential?
To live successfully in the world, women need a new awareness of who they are and new skills to meet todays challenges. Whether you are a woman or a man, married or single, this book will help you to understand the woman as she was meant to be.